Your privacy and security of information are of the utmost importance here at canadapter.com. We have taken all the necessary steps to ensure that your shopping experience with us is 100% safe and secure.
We have fully encrypted 128-bit SSL (secure socket layer) protection to guarantee all your personal data and credit card data will be properly safeguarded so that no one can steal them over the internet. canadapter.com is also using the latest internet development tools to ensure that our website is a hacker-free environment.
We will never ask for a credit card or personal banking information by phone or email.
Any information collected on our website regarding your personal and non-personal information is for our private use only. When you place an order or apply for membership, canadapter.com will need to collect personal information about you such as your name, address, phone number and/or credit card information to complete the order. We guarantee that your information will remain private as we will not sell, rent or share it with any other business entities or individuals. We may send you a newsletter or promotional offer only if you have previously consented to accept these materials. In the event where you receive promotional offers and newsletters, you will be able to unsubscribe at any time.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Web Site may contain links to other Web sites or Internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another Web site or Internet resource. canadapter.com has no responsibility or liability for control over those other Web sites or Internet resources or their collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information.
We encourage you to read the privacy policies of those other sites to learn how they collect and use information about you.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer, mobile phone or device. Cookies may be placed on your device when you visit a website or open a marketing email.
How can I change my cookies settings?
- Disable cookies on your computer or device
- Delete Atbatt cookies after you’ve visited one of our sites
- Use your browser’s anonymous setting (called ‘Incognito’ in Chrome, ‘InPrivate’ for Internet Explorer, ‘Private Browsing’ in Firefox and Safari)
To disable (or enable) cookies:
You can enable or disable cookies in your website browser settings. How you do this will depend on which browser you’re using.
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. you can follow these links:
What are social network cookies?
If you share Atbatt content on social networks, you may be sent cookies from these sites. We don’t control the sending of these cookies, so we advise you to check these third-party (social sharing) websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them
What are third party cookies?
Some cookies may be set by third parties when you visit our websites. These third parties may be suppliers who partner with us to deliver our websites, companies that participate with us in joint marketing programs, as well as other third parties.
These cookies are controlled by third parties, so please check the third-party website for more information and to find out how to manage their cookies. These third-party cookies don’t collect personal information that could identify individual customers.
What type of cookies do we use?
We use both ‘persistent’ and ‘session’ cookies:
- Persistent cookies are stored by your browser and on your device until their set expiry date (unless you delete them first)
- Delete Atbatt cookies after you’ve visited one of our sites
We use some, or all, the following types of cookies on our sites:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are essential cookies. They’re used to carry out requests you make when you use our sites – for example, remembering information provided by you, such as the items you’ve put in your shopping bag. If you choose to opt-out of getting these cookies, they won’t be able to use our sites properly. You’ll still be able to browse, but you won’t be able to put anything in your shopping bag or buy it.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to collect data about the way you’ve used our websites, so we can record information about what you’ve viewed. We use these cookies to measure if our customers are getting the most from our sites. We then use this information to improve our sites and help us understand how our customers move around them. These cookies may also be provided by a third-party analytics tool, but will only be used for purposes related to our websites.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow websites to remember choices you’ve previously made that are specific to you – for example your country selection, language preferences or when you choose to remain signed-in.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies remember information regarding how you’ve used our websites and other websites so that we can show you promotional and other targeted information based upon the things you like and what you’ve searched for and viewed.
- Web Beacons: We place small images or ‘beacons’ on many of the pages on our website and in online advertising with third parties. We use these beacons, in connection with cookies, to collect non-personal data on the usage of our website. This includes (amongst other things) the date and time of your visit, the pages you looked at, the page you came from, the type of browser, the type of operating system and the domain name of your internet service provider (ISP). This information is collected about thousands of site visits and analyzed as a whole and is useful in many ways, including tracking the performance of our online advertising (such as online banner ads) and to determine where to place future advertising on other websites.
Cookies help us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our websites. They allow you to make full use of our online shopping and personalized features.
- For essential technical reasons – such as keeping track of your current shopping session and enabling you to pay for your products in the checkout
- To distinguish you from other website users. This helps us to:
- Remember you when you return and to personalize our website to you, such as saving your bag or remembering what you last viewed or searched for.
- Target advertising towards you based on what you like and what you view and search for.
- To collect statistical and analytical information about how visitors use our websites – so we can improve the way our sites work and measure the success of our competitions and campaigns
- To enable us to fulfill our contractual obligations to third parties – for example, to pay a partner if you’ve made a purchase on one of our websites by following a link from their website.